Thursday, August 6, 2015

Weird Feelings...

     The last several days I've had the strangest feeling.  Every so often the hair on my head feels like it is standing up.  Why it does this I do not know, although I have my theory.  I'm being visited.  By a dead relative or friend.  My question is why?  Why aren't they coming in a dream?  Is there a message or is this just a way to let me know they are near?  Is this a warning?  Is something going to happen and I need to know that there is something more?  It's been the last two days.  I don't know if I should be worried or comforted.
     Then I start wondering, if it is a spirit then who is it?  Is it my dad?  Is it Jack?  Is it Bill?  Is it my nana?  Is it my dog that I had put down ten years ago?  I just thought of that.  Maybe he's come to make the transition for Sky easier and he's just nudging me to let me know it's ok.  Maybe.  I don't know.  
     All I know is that I like the idea of an afterlife and coming to visit to help out or just be a presence.  I hope it's true.  I hope they are there - all of them.  My cats, my dogs, my people.  I hope I get to see them all again someday.  Not soon, unless they choose to visit me in dreams, but someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment