Wednesday, May 6, 2015

All Apologies

 
Just a note to let you know, if anyone was watching and wondering why it’s taken me so long to post something after posting nearly every day this past month, that I had to stop for a while.  There was a family emergency, and although I brought my computer with me I felt it was way more important to be with family than to hole myself away somewhere and write.  Believe me, I thought about it, and I checked the writing prompts at night, but I could not tear myself away from these people, and the tragedy that brought us together.

Sometimes prayers aren’t answered the way one wishes them to be.  This was one of those times.  I’ll write about it some other time, but I just wanted to let ya’ll know that I’m still here and that I did complete the PAD Challenge from Writer’s Digest.  I’m not going to post the rest of April in one day though.  I would like to pair some of it up with photos so it’ll be a little while. 
 
 

I hope you enjoy them.  I still say that poetry is NOT my strong suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment